Different colors on export

Sorry not sure what your issue is… there are artifacts?? Effect is not as expected… some color issue??

Is there a chance that this could be related in some way or in part to your selection of yes to HQ resampling in the export setting… I went back to early in the thread and see one that you are manually setting perceptual as the rendering intent. The DT export profile doesn’t support rendering intents its fixed you can just leave the setting unless you move to using an icc say from color.org that has the necessary tables to produce rendering intents… THis is not the issue per say but a side comment. However now that you can manually make the preview in DR view show each of the HQ resampling options ie no or yes you can see for many images it makes quite a bit of difference. Usually what you see is that if you are comparing your image at a zoom of say less than 50% or fullscreen which might be say ~20% then an image exported with the option set to no will be a better visual match… If you select yes then color and detail will be more in line with what you see when you zoom the preview to 100%. With the new mode you can change and view this at any zoom… Images can appear to have different detail and brightness…

Here is an edit I made on a playraw… Here I toggle 2x between the two modes…There could still be more too it but this might also be part of it…

Hi,

thanks for your input. The issue is not changed if I set “intent” to “image settings” instead of perceptual. However, I am not sure I understand the concept of rendering intent very much: upon reading the manual, I was under the impression that the suggested setting for general use was “perceptual”. Is this incorrect?

Intent doesn’t matter for the default DT profiles at least the srgb one and I suspect the rest. They lack the lut tables to make the corrections… I forget if the default generated by the profile is more perceptual or relative… I would have to go and do an export again using the dt profile and compare it to the one I use from color.org

That was just a comment on your settings…the thing that can impact the result especially when looking at a zoomed out preview is the high quality reprocessing settting…try no vs yes and see if you are getting a different impression of the export

There is a problem with Haze removal if OpenCL is enabled. It is not related to this issue though, I just mentioned it.

What video card do you have and what settings are you using in preferences for OPENCL??

I use Intel Iris Xe and my settings are:

Ah okay get rid of use all device memory and you can likely kill all the non intel drivers…this should help but traditionally opencl on that integrated GPU is not great and has been a problem and many people have just disabled it esp it they don’t have that much ram… but I think killing the use all device memory should help…

Sadly, that did not work. I have got 16 GB of RAM, so it should not be a problem. Seems like Intel GPUs are not the best choice for OpenCL, but it is only this module that misbehaves as far as I remember.

Sorry to hear that. Figured that might do it…