I downloaded digikam 6.3.0 and found it has export to mediawiki plugin enabled, after many years.
When uploading photos to commons.mediawiki.org using that export plugin, I can select photos, give each photo a title, description and upload easily.
Now, I want to give the title and description, when viewing the photos itself.
I want the below workflow.
- import photos
- add a tag (wiki) to the desired photos. (this is done)
- Add title, description to the photos while reviewing, (along with adding tag)
- Once done with reviewing, select the “wiki” tagged photos and upload to commons via the export plugin.
- once the export is done, change tag to “uploaded” so that the uploaded photos wont be shown on next batch upload.
Need help on 3 & 5
- where to give the title, description for the photos while reviewing the photos?
- how to change the tags in bulk?