Dragging Cropped Area

When I crop an area, I can’t move the cropping selection, only the original picture?

thx

bob

The crop tool has a tooltip :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks!!

That information is not on the portuguese translated version (i’m using dev 351)

That translation needs to be re-done from scratch, as it is 7 years behind development. You can help.

Yes I can help.

But will make Portuguese (Portugal) not Portuguese from Brasil.

I think one should be enough for both countries, but of course with the correct Portuguese (sorry Brazil !! :stuck_out_tongue: ) I checked the Brazilian translation and it’s almost the same, because this is in almost all cases direct and technical translation. It’s not a dissertation or a book.

Great! Please remember to either start from scratch, or to double-check the existing translation, as many of the already-translated strings have changed in default so need to be updated in Portuguese.

Is there a way to test in my instaled windows version a custom revision of file, just to check how it adapts the translation?

P.S. Maybe this last posts need to be moved to another topic or new?!

Sure, just copy “default” to “Portuguese”, start RT, set it to use Portuguese, then restart it to test your latest edits.