Dreaming Dalí by Artush Voskanyan (Deep Dream Generator)

I came across this one on Reddit, liked it and also though that @lylejk might be interested.

There’s another one (including a 4 step progression): Deep Dream rendering of Dali’s Dream Caused by a Bee Flight

Thankfully, Discourse edited in a local copy because I blocked reddit (too much social).

It is less random than what @lylejk has shared. I wonder how much of it is from user input or manipulation.

I created one of those multi-reddit things that hold a handful of subreddits, mostly art/photography related, that I’m interested in. The rest I’m not at all interested in and once Reddit decides to get rid of the “old” format, I’m out.

Agree. I think that @lylejk’s work is way more interesting but maybe not as accessible.

I’ve not played with Deep Dream Generator as of yet, but it looks like this one is, relatively, simple. I do like the result. I could have benefited of being more surreal though.

There’s 3 settings to choose from afree. One’s the original Deep Dream giving such nightmarish results (which I also admire; lol). The other two give more artist type results. :slight_smile: