Dynamic Profiles no longer working

I’m on Ubuntu 18.04 and the Dynamic Profiles stopped working with I believe it was version 5.4. Now on 5.6 and it still will not apply a profile. I have tried on 3 separate computers with no success. Yes “Dynamic” is chosen as the raw default.

Works here. Opening an ISO 1250 file uses LMMSE demosaic with this dynamic profile settings:

Ok, thanks.
Just knowing it works on another system helped me diagnose. All fixed!

What was the reason for dynamic profiles not working?

The lens titles I had entered did not properly match what was expected. All 11 of them. None of them. The thing is, I never considered that possibility because I would not have intentionally changed them from the time when it was working. I’m baffled, but now it works so again, thanks.

1 Like

Hello, same problem here with Rawtherapee 5.6 Appimage on Debian Buster 4.19.37-5 (2019-06-19) x86_64 GNU/Linux. I dont understand why it doesnt works. :confused:

If same problem, same solution.

1 Like

ok ive forget to change to ‘dynamic’ in the general treatment settings. :nerd_face:

New programing of this feature must have broken my earlier Dynamic Profile Rules. As I stated somewhere around version 5.4 it stopped working.
My new lens entries differ somewhat from what worked earlier.

Edit: Could be related to this issue: RT and lens data EXIF in Info.