I’m looking forward to your solution, Kevin. I appreciate that unlike the original, your version dumps the resultant image and sidecar back into the working directory.
Yes, I was an avid user of the original plug-in when i was running linux. When I had to switch to Windows and found the script incompatible I took the opportunity to add certain usability features I had wished for a long time. I hope others find them useful additions as well.
I will keep you posted on any progress I make, however, just a warning, it may take a while for me to get around to it, I’ve been rather busy lately. But now that I know someone is out there waiting for it I will see what I can do.
That should stop you to push it to the master Lua set. Most of the scripts there are not tested on MacOS or even Windows, because we simply have no developer the with MacOS and no developer who uses Windows as main OS. Every help is welcome.
Alright, Well I think I see the issue that Hevii is having on MacOS. Once I finish troubleshooting with him I’ll request it be added to the master set. I’ve got an HDRMerge plug-in I’ll request added at the same time.
I made some small changes to the script to fix MacOS compatability. Have confirmed it now works on my wife’s mac. I will upload the file to GitHub shortly.
Kevin is a wizard. I can confirm that the script now works
I’m looking forward to seeing his other improved scripts!
Thank-you, Kevin, and everybody else who works so hard on darktable and its various “plug-ins”.