Error compiling ART

no problem for me, but I’m not the one who gets to decide… :slight_smile: I’m not sure what the forum policy is regarding this

Fine for me, but then I’d have a request: could you push the new release to a dedicated releases git branch, so that automated packaging can be simplified?

Good job!

yes, definitely!

1 Like

Hello @agriggio
since commit 4a4291d there occurs an error during the compilation process. I filled a issue for 1.0.58 version.
Serge

For those who build on windows, I made a post in ART v1.0 is out - #151 by guzzisti about MSYS2/CMAKE crash.
Should be better located here.

Windows build

In Aboutthisbuild.txt, four new items appeared that are empty:
Build OS:
Build date:
Epoch:
UUID:

It’s not annoying but rather intriguing.

they come from a PR about Mac OSX builds. I merged without paying too much attention, and then got some troubles so I had to apply a hotfix. I still need to properly clean up that part.

@agriggio
minor remark: I see no difference between “Build OS:” and “System:”. Perhaps the label “Build OS” is required by Mac OSX build?

my mistake again… build os should be different in case you are cross compiling, but I messed up it seems – I’ll fix it later

@gaaned92 @agriggio
That is my attempt at tracking what and when compiled. It can safely be removed or included for bundle packaging development and bug testing.
See #5648.
https://github.com/Beep6581/RawTherapee/pull/5648