Error create WriteNode

I have error cannot insert write error. The error like image below. How can i fix this error?Screenshot_2019-08-12_11-31-29

Install the OpenFX plugins.

How i can install openfx plugins? I just download natron from website and extract the natron. I opened the natron and get this preferences on natron. How I can setup the preferences to load the openfx plugin? 2019-08-12-174049_1366x768_scrot|690x387

There is an issue with your Natron install. Which version exactly? which system? portable version or installer? If you installed with the installer version, try the portable, and vice-versa.

I have been installed portable version and It same issue with WriteNode.

Natron: 2.3.14

I will try with different system.

When you launch Natron from a terminal, do you get an error message when it tries to load the IO.ofx plugin?
Clean all caches from Natron (ctrl-shift-K) before testing.

this is error message from natron.

My system is fresh install
Manjaro xfce 18.04

i tried install Natron in my friends laptop with same system. Natron is running normal. I dont know what happens.

If I tried install from flathub, Natron is running well but It have problem with mp4 codecs…

give the output of the “env” command. Maybe LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set (which is bad)

env.txt (3.5 KB)

ANDROID=/home/yayayiha/Android
ANDROID_HOME=/home/yayayiha/Android/Sdk
COLORTERM=truecolor
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus
DESKTOP_SESSION=xfce
DISPLAY=:0.0
EDITOR=/usr/bin/nano
GDMSESSION=xfce
GTK2_RC_FILES=/home/yayayiha/.gtkrc-2.0
GTK_MODULES=canberra-gtk-module:canberra-gtk-module
HOME=/home/yayayiha
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/home/yayayiha/Android/Sdk/platform-tools /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/home/yayayiha/Android/Sdk/tools/bin /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/home/yayayiha/Android/Sdk/tools /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/home/yayayiha/.nvm/versions/node/v12.9.0/bin /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/local/bin /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/bin /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/bin /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/local/sbin /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/lib/jvm/default/bin /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/bin/site_perl /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/bin/vendor_perl /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/bin/core_perl
LANG=en_US.utf8
LC_ADDRESS=id_ID.UTF-8
LC_IDENTIFICATION=id_ID.UTF-8
LC_MEASUREMENT=id_ID.UTF-8
LC_MONETARY=id_ID.UTF-8
LC_NAME=id_ID.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC=id_ID.UTF-8
LC_PAPER=id_ID.UTF-8
LC_TELEPHONE=id_ID.UTF-8
LC_TIME=id_ID.UTF-8
LOGNAME=yayayiha
MAIL=/var/spool/mail/yayayiha
MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
NVM_BIN=/home/yayayiha/.nvm/versions/node/v12.9.0/bin
NVM_CD_FLAGS=
NVM_DIR=/home/yayayiha/.nvm
OMF_CONFIG=/home/yayayiha/.config/omf
OMF_PATH=/home/yayayiha/.local/share/omf
PANEL_GDK_CORE_DEVICE_EVENTS=0
PATH=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/home/yayayiha/Android/Sdk/platform-tools/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/home/yayayiha/Android/Sdk/tools/bin/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/home/yayayiha/Android/Sdk/tools/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/home/yayayiha/.nvm/versions/node/v12.9.0/bin/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/local/bin/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/bin/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/bin/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/local/sbin/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/lib/jvm/default/bin/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/bin/site_perl/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/bin/vendor_perl/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/:/usr/bin/core_perl/bin:/home/yayayiha/Android/Sdk/platform-tools:/home/yayayiha/Android/Sdk/tools/bin:/home/yayayiha/Android/Sdk/tools:/home/yayayiha/.nvm/versions/node/v12.9.0/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/lib/jvm/default/bin:/usr/bin/site_perl:/usr/bin/vendor_perl:/usr/bin/core_perl
PWD=/home/yayayiha
QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=0
QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qt5ct
SESSION_MANAGER=local/yayayiha-pc:@/tmp/.ICE-unix/730,unix/yayayiha-pc:/tmp/.ICE-unix/730
SHELL=/usr/bin/fish
SHLVL=1
SSH_AGENT_PID=782
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/tmp/ssh-ecEKWicQAhdm/agent.781
TERM=xterm-256color
USER=yayayiha
VTE_VERSION=5603
WINDOWID=60817411
XAUTHORITY=/home/yayayiha/.Xauthority
XDG_CONFIG_DIRS=/etc/xdg
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=XFCE
XDG_DATA_DIRS=/home/yayayiha/.local/share/flatpak/exports/share:/var/lib/flatpak/exports/share:/usr/local/share:/usr/share:/usr/share
XDG_GREETER_DATA_DIR=/var/lib/lightdm-data/yayayiha
XDG_MENU_PREFIX=xfce-
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/run/user/1000
XDG_SEAT=seat0
XDG_SEAT_PATH=/org/freedesktop/DisplayManager/Seat0
XDG_SESSION_CLASS=user
XDG_SESSION_DESKTOP=xfce
XDG_SESSION_ID=2
XDG_SESSION_PATH=/org/freedesktop/DisplayManager/Session0
XDG_SESSION_TYPE=x11
XDG_VTNR=7

this is output on env…

I think LD_LIBRARY_PATH not set

I got this error if I am not running natron with nvidia

It had fix segmentation fault. but, i got same error to load openfx plugin.

I tried running natron using bash and It fix this error. i was using fish before. sorry, waste your time. Thank you so much for your response

Ah, yes Bash is a hard requirement for running Natron (official).

???
Natron should run fine when launched from any shell. Only the environment matters. If launching Natron from fish or zsh breaks something, then that’s an issue that has to be fixed

Natron-Linux.sh has #!/bin/bash

bash is part of the default installation on every Linux system, so that shouldn’t be a problem.
It was very probably already present when @Dion_Aditya executed Natron from fish.
What I don’t understand is why executing Natron from fish would cause an issue