Error loading image

Hi.
When loading almost any ARW with Luminance HDR I got an error “HdrCreationManager::loadFilesDone(): Error loading a file”.
I got this both from the version packaged with Arch Linux and from latest Git.
Is there some compilation flag to obtain a more verbose output?

Thanks

Dario

LibRaw 0.19 dropped GPL2/GPL3 demosaicing packs (AMAZE etc.). If you’ve been using one of those open Preferences->Raw Settings and select a supported demosaicing method. This doesn’t solve the issue of opening RAW files completely. For me opening first a HDR file (or creating one from jpegs or tiffs) do the trick. Subsequent reading of RAW files works again :open_mouth: It’s a dirty and annoying trick. The only solution for now is linking to an older version of LibRaw.

HDRMerge can use RawTherapee’s demosaicing library, more info from @heckflosse and @CarVac

1 Like

Hi.
Using AHD allows me to load one image at a time, the other methods available (Bilinear, PPG, VNG) cause errors.
By the way, if I select 4 raw in the open dialog I get an error, I have to load them one at a time.
Thanks for the suggestion

Dario

It still remains a little fussy when loading files… it looks like some global state is influencing the local load operation.

It seems LibRaw-0.19.1 has fixed this.

1 Like