Exportar imagen negro

Hola.
Tengo el siguiente problema cuando exporto imagen:

• Archivo: tiff
  • Adobe rgb
  • Para imprimir- ancho 70 cms
  • Resolución: 300

****Problema: una parte de la imagen queda negra. Porqué? Es la primera vez que sucede.

Gracias por la ayuda

You likely need to share what version of dt you are using, what OS, using opencl…

Darktable 3.4.1.1
Windows 10

Thank you

That version is a few years too old. Too many bugs fixed since then. Maybe try with opencl disabled.

Hi Susana,
unless there is a reason you need to use 3.4 then I would suggest moving to the latest stable version of 4.6. So many new and great features including Sigmoid for tone mapping.

Hola Susana,
A menos que haya una razón por la que necesite usar 3.4, sugeriría pasar a la última versión estable de 4.6. Muchas funciones nuevas y excelentes, incluido Sigmoid para mapeo de tonos.

Hi Terry, I already installed the last version. But I had to reinstall de old one. There are several differences, and for what I need now, I have not enough time to learn how to use de new one.
Than you

Hi. What is the OpenCl?
I did.not happen before. Why could happen now?
Thank you

OpenCL is a compute language. It uses your computer graphics card to perform faster computational task. dartaktable uses it to speed up processing. Bad/old drivers do lead to issues. Start darktable from the cmd using darktable --disable-opencl to try without.

Why could happen now? Windows updates, driver updates, etc…

You mentioned not having time to understand the new version of dt, but trying to make the old one work without issues might take more time.

Thanks for your advice. I will think again about