External GIMP editor for RT 5.4 in Linux Mint

I have been running RT 5.4 in Win7 but finding it to be quite slow on my PC. When switching between file directories it often fails to respond for a time. My image files are stored on a 1000GB WD passport connected via USB.

However I have now installed both RT 5.4 and Gimp 2.10.4 on a second HDD which is running Linux Mint 18.
In this setup I find that RT is impressively fast compared to Win7.

I need some help now with assigning Gimp as the external editor in the RT Preferences panel.
I assume that the required custom command has to be a Linux command that will open Gimp and load the tiff image displayed in the RT preview window.

My knowledge of Linux commands is almost zilch. Whatever I do just responds with a notice to say that the path I entered is incorrect. Does anyone know the correct string of this command line?

http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/Preferences#External_Editor

Thanks for responding.
In fact I’d already spent some time looking at that rawpedia info.
The closest approach I could get to the command line in RT preferences was the following:-

“/usr/bin/flatpak run --branch=stable --arch=x86_64 --command=gimp-2.10 --file-forwarding org.gimp.GIMP --remote”

For a fraction of a second it opened and closed Gimp only to display a bug report which I will have to forward.

See the screenshot