Face recognition in digiKam 7.0.0-beta2

Hi! I’m using/testing beta2 but I’m having an issue with face recognition. “Recognize faces” is not working. “Uncomfirned” tag is not being populated. When I click on “Scan collection for faces” it does the scan, and also it seems some tags are being correctly recognized, but there isn’t any Unconfirmed.
Currently, I am on MySQL Internal with a database of more than 150000 images.

Can you provide any logs/error messages/other information that may help us help you?

Djago, Do you have a chance to try beta3 and post your feedback there?

See comments section at the bottom of the webpage.
But to be honestly bugs.kde.org/digikam is the best place to post issues/wishes

Some info:
I have a collection of >150000 photos. Most of them have been tagged with Picasa, but some of them, well, some other tools I’ve been trying since Picasa went defunct (including earlier versions of digiKam). I always try to write metadata in the files, so faces have been read from all those programs into digiKam.
I’ve installed beta 2 a few days ago and I started with SQLite. Then I tried detecting and recognizing faces. I think that at some point I accidentally deleted the Unconfirmed tag (with no photo on it), but then I re-created it. Then, after reading that the recommendation is to use MySQL for larger sets, I’ve migrated the db to this new engine.
My current situation is that I have 11397 photos on Unknown tag (actually it is called Desconocido… I live in Argentina and the first time I started digiKam, it started in Spanish, and THEN i changed it to English).

Going to your message: There’s no error message. The process seems to be running ok. Where can I get the logs you need? (I work on IT so you can ask me anything).

I’m looking at the identified faces that appear in other tags (with green frames) and it recognition rate is near 1-3%. It seems that digiKam is assigning some faces (random?) at some tags, but few of them, like dozens or hundreds instead of tens of thousands that remains untegged.

While writing this, I’ve seen a message about beta3. I’ll test it and write again here.

I’m on beta3 now.
I’ve done a “Recognize faces”. It “recognized” (well, sort of… in fact, recognition accuracy is again very low) and distributed faces on 20 tags (I have almost 100). And, again, Unconfirmed tag is empty.

I get a “Not found” with the link of bugs.kde.org/digikam

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=digikam&Bugzilla_restrictlogin=on&GoAheadAndLogIn=Log%20in