Filmulator and Windows

Brilliant!
Looking forward to playing around with this… using and building.
Thanks.

Filmulator_highlightrecovery_v0.7.0-200-g4e47672_release_Windows64.zip

uploaded at
https://keybase.pub/gaaned92/Filmulator

3 Likes

Hello,

I am a total newbie with this…just downloaded it…but it looks good…question - do I need to do anything here?

No, that’s something that’s apparently automatically generated to make startup a bit faster.

1 Like

oh sorry, I am win10, 64bit

Yes, I will admit, currently I am really clueless how to use this…I have clicked the copy link…and even tried to do cntrl/v (paste) to get one of my uploaded images onto the screen…but so far no good. The only excuse is this is my first time trying :upside_down_face:

help!

a) use the newest version (0.10.1)
b) go to the Filmulate tab to edit; double-click on an image in the queue to load it for editing

1 Like

I believe I’m using the most recent version…I just downloaded it…and it took (sigh) 3hrs to upload all my pics, so I’m really hoping i don’t have to do that again.

That’s definitely not the latest version.

You won’t have to import your photos again.

1 Like

Okay, well at least I know how to get an image in place, lol.

More questions! Which one of these is necessary to save what has already been uploaded into Filmulator? And when finished (or almost finished) with an image, how do you save and export? Also, what if you accidently deleted an image? How do you get it back? Also is it possible to edit the numbers in the Filmulate editing mode area?

I meant for the bottom image to be on top :slight_smile: Also I have found this link that looks pretty helpful : GitHub - CarVac/filmulator-gui: Filmulator --- Simplified raw editing with the power of film

You press “Save JPEG” in the Filmulate tab to save a JPEG. It goes into the same directory as the raw.

Filmulator currently doesn’t let you delete an image, but if you remove it from the Work Queue, you can get it back by finding it in Organize and then double-clicking on it, or by using the “Bring previously-imported files into the queue” option and then importing the raw file again.

1 Like