Gimp 2.10.24 does not see darktable 3.6

I installed Darktable 3.6 - selected the option “remove old files”. Everything worked fine. Only I was used to open RAW files (CR2) with Gimp, the way that Darktable automatically opens and bring you back to Gimp when Darktable is closed.

But that is not working anymore. I get this error message trying. Saying that I have to install Darktable or Rawtherapee.

Schermafbeelding 2021-07-19 124815

Did I do something wrong? It looks like I’m de only one with this problem. Can’t find a similar message here, besides one of 2017.
Can I do something to make it work again?

I work with the latest Gimp version 2.10.24 v3
Darktable 3.6
Windows 10

Try to install darktable 3.6.1 that has the script manager with the Edit with Gimp option.

Thank you! That was really helpful and fast … just did and it works! Super!

Hi, I have the same problem. but where do I find version 3.6.1 for Mac? Thank you !

I was a bit to fast en too happy. It did only work once. :pensive:

Now I’m back at the old situation again.
I have a feeling that it will work again when I install Darktable again. But that shouldn’t be necessary.

Hmm, do you have in the script manager the gimp one started?

Try the edit with gimp option to see if it works.

Sorry, I don’t know about mac problems. Just that I saw that windows got an update because the script manager wasn’t built.

I just deleted Darktable completely from HDD and installed it again. Same version 3.6.1
Then rebooted my computer before starting up Gimp. And now it seems to work properly.
I will read the manual about the script manager, not familiair with that yet. So much to learn. Sounds interesting.

Thanks for your help.

It was set to “stopped”, now it’s “started” but it still doesn’t work.
Thank you.