I think the G’MIC GIMP plugin is a little bit unclean. That’s why I used Gimp to clean it a little bit up.
gmic_mockup.xcf (36.7 MB)
What I’ve done:
- Removed the borders, they are just cluttering the interface
- Moved the logos into an about button. (I know I can disable them in the preferences)
- Moved the filter information into an extra button. This cleans ub the filter preferences.
- Moved the preview type to the preview checkbox. This two preferences belong together.
- Moved the About “filter” to the about button. Thin simply doesn’t belong into the filter list.
- Changed the line color in the filter options. I’m not sure you can change this, or if this is a theam thing.
What do you think?