Grand Canyon, Arizona USA

Uploading: IMG_0194.CR2…https://discuss.pixls.us/uploads/short-url/yAwI0I1leEhzfUQTfW9psOAr3f4.jpeg
IMG_0194|690x462
These files are licensed Creative Commons, By-Attribution, Share- Alike

This is an image taken in the Grand Canyon. It offers a confusing look at first because there are conflicting depths of field views that take a second to realize what is being viewed. I have tried to add contrast to make each focal zone into correct focus. Please work on it and show me a better way to process it.

Apparently I did something wrong because the image is not opening up without clicking on the title tag. Could someone please tell me how to post image that will open up automatically?

Drag and drop it it onto an edit window. It takes a few seconds to upload.

Is the “edit window” on my computer or is it somewhere on this site? As you can tell I know very little about computers.

Click the … Button on this site, under your first post, then click the pencil icon.

Since there is no interest in this post would an administrator please take down this post for me if this is possible?

Thank you.

You never uploaded the raw, so what would you have people do?

I think you posted the post without waiting for the image to upload. (the RAW I mean). This has happened to me a few times, I think cos my internet is a bit unstable. Try again? I like the image, but I can’t do much with the jpg :slightly_smiling_face: