GUI for Little Backup box?

Hello.

I installed LBB on a Pi 4 B 8gb with the full Raspberry Pi OS 64bit with desktop support.

I am able to call the Box menu from within the same Pi by using the browser and https://MY.IP.ADDRESS

I was thinking that it would be great is a GUI interface could be added for those that would like to have their Pi in a small pelican case with a screen.

In my case after a day of shooting, with thousands of files from 3 or 4 cameras we have to drive to the next destination and the driving time is wasted backup time. We could use a laptop but we really like the mechless and small factor of the raspberry. But would like to add a small screen so we can see when a card has been backed up to continue with the next.

A small screen would be convenient because it can be attached to the car dash so one of us can see if there are any errors as well. Having a mobile phone in a vehicle in Australia can cost a $1000 fine and half the points of your licence if caught.

I could make my install semi-permanent in my car or mobile with a small pelican type case.

I would give it a go if I knew how to program but I am afraid that I don’t have any clue about coding or programming at this stage.

Cheers.

PS: The book isn’t available in the PlayStore in Australia for some reason

Hi, @munecito

Sounds like a great idea to me. Have you tried submitting a feature request via GitHub?

From little-backup-box/README:

If you’ve found a bug or have suggestions for improvements, open an issue in the Issues section.