How do I know the color space of the .exr file?

I saved my render (i use LuxRender) in a blender in two formats, png and exr, as a result my png looks exactly as it should, and in eksr nonsense it turns out when I open it in natron or in photoshop. The impression is that Blender in some strange color space saved my file. As a result, the layers in EXP are either with excessively high contrast, or problems with gamma.

if you use 8-bit format like png, jpg - gamma correction is baked in the picture - as a result you see render - if you save in 32 bit - file don’t save color correction and you need use gamma 2.2 or 0.4545 in side photoshop natron usually use sRGB as default but I don’t know what colorspace setup in blender. The last idia is change color preference to blender may be it helps get better result

1 Like

Thanks for the answer. This seems to be true.

If I output a video sequence into a exr image sequence, it become linear (no gamma curve). Then you can put it into natron and display with lut or changing the color space.
But what is the difference between transforming the sequence into linear (exr), work the fx and color and then back to another color space (srgb) and working with ACES ? I dont see the difference.