How to edit your photo using different modules

Hey guys,

It’s been a while since I’ve made a darktable tutorial, but here’s my quick overview on darktable 3.0!

Greets,

Rico

Great teaser video, but isn’t this a bit early? The release is still 42 days ahead, and in your video you do not mention that this is a release candidate full of bugs. It is good to have a lot of people testing the rc0, but they should know that undesired things might happen and at least backup database and xmps before installing it.

Feel free to leave that as a comment! Great addition!

As I do not have a google account, I cannot add a comment. Therefore I write my comments here.

Hello my friends,

You get a LUT, You get a LUT, You get a LUT EVERYBODY is getting a LUT!

Here’s another darktable video in which I show you guys how to get 9 free LUTs and how to apply them in darktable!

3 Likes

Thank you, very good resource for high quality LUTs. Tried them on some of my photos and many give great results.
“Portrait 9” is one of my favourite. Applied it on a play RAW

Original:

With “Portrait 9”:

1 Like

That looks Amazing!

While choosing to be a professional color grading artist might not be the first thing you think of while being color blind, it’s not impossible! In this video, I show you how.

Hey guys,

Almost 100 posts! Here’s a photo of Geneva Switzerland which has been edited in darktable 3.0rc2!

My friends!

It’s been a while, but here’s a new tutorial on dodging and burning in darktable 3.0!

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey guys,

It’s time for a community edit!

1 Like

A tutorial of 3 mins including 5 tips!

2 Likes

Darktable 3.0.1. and what’s new!!

3 Likes

Darktable 3.0.1 and the best B&W module!

1 Like

It’s Monday, which means: DARKTABLE AGAIN!

2 Likes

Photos from your phone?
Darktable can handle that!

1 Like

How to use the tone equalizer in darktable:

3 Likes
4 Likes