How to edit your photo using different modules

1 Like

Hey guys,

Here’s all you need to know about the lighttable menu. Stay in touch guys, you’re far too quiet here :wink::+1:!

2 Likes

Better late than never!

Another addition to the “No time wasted learning darktable” playlist! Your time is precious, and with this video series I try to take that into consideration!

2 Likes

How to edit your photos like a pro has been watched 59.000 times! Watch me recreate that photo in darktable 3.0:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8C5lmtYuM&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

In one hour from now, I’ll be doing a live stream! Feel free to ask your questions then! I’ll be sure to make the photos available that we’re going to edit so you can follow along.

Let’s have fun tonight!

Link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC126kKAgMILMnVIi7HvQGlw

Hey guys!

Here’s a new episode! In this video we’re showing you the RGB Curve module! Hope you all like it!

2 Likes

Hey guys,

Here are a few ways to make people anonymous in darktable!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Such a shame that you guys aren’t more talkative here man!
I love to connect, share thoughts etc!

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s raining videos in this thread!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=xJr4wlqx7ls

1 Like

Darktable 3.2.1.

1 Like

FYI changing overlay line colours is control and the letter O (not zero).

Ah that’s why! Thanks!

I know that video is great and most people like it.

But for people like me that are not native english speakers, having a written version of what is said in the video is of great help.

It would be great if you provide at least a summary of what is explained in the video.

I like it even in spanish tutorials, as you can quickly have a picture of what is in the video (in video you have to see all the video).

It would be great if you could provide subtitles too (I think google would translate them to several languages authomatically).

Edited: Oh I see that now there are authomatic english subtitles. That is great.

1 Like

In the description of the video, you will a table of content or index with the different topics (I’m speaking about Darktable 3.2.1 video).

And I see you have seen the automatic subtitles :slight_smile:

Cheers

2 Likes