How to enable Developer Mode

I am trying to retain name tags during file conversion in Siril 0.99.6. I have a set of mono LRGB composite images and I’d need them to be align for LRGB composition. The issue is that Siril renames them to Seq_0000, Seq_0001 etc after conversion, thus I don’t know which is which. I checked off symbolic link, nothing changed.
The consol however, recommends (in red) to turn on developer mode just to do exactly what I need. The problem is that there is no option to turn on developer mode.
Anyone?

Hello,
This is in Windows preferences.

Cheers.

@Moxican_M

after you’ve enabled Developper Mode and checked Symbolic link, you will still get Seq_0000, Seq_0001 etc… The numbering follows the order you’ve loaded the files in the Conversion Tab. Say if you’ve loaded L then R etc…L=Seq_0000, R=Seq_0001 and so on.
If you look in File Explorer, you will see that the size of the files is now 0kB, which is just normal. They are not anymore images, they are just links to your images.
Now a Windows trick. If you come back later and don’t remember the order of the files in the sequence. To find out which file is pointed by Seq_0000 link, just select Seq_0000 and right-click-> Open File Location. It will take you to the original file behind the link.

Ok, Thank you guys