I took a series of photos intended for infrared processing in Raw Therapee - how to replicate

I took 100 pictures this morning with an IR filter on my camera. I just edited the first one, with the basic steps of the Channel Mixer. That leaves 99 more images to go.

Is there some way I can save this setting, and apply it to my other images, without having to do each one individually?

If possible, I would like to save this for future use.

Hi
You can copy the current processing profile and paste it to all other images.

Thank you - that worked perfectly, if slowly.

I’m struggling with the most basic things. While reviewing images, I couldn’t find a way to delete the bad images. Then I found this is done in the thumbnails in the film strip near the top - I move them to the trash, and have my screen configured so I see only images not in the trash.

What I would have preferred, is to be viewing the large image in the main screen, and if it’s out of focus or otherwise useless, to click on it and delete it, or at least move it to the trash. My total of 100 images from this morning is now down to probably around 20 that I still like. I’m not aware, yet, of how to actually delete the bad images from my iMac.

It’s probably my fault for having selected it unknowingly, but it’s bothersome to have the main image constantly getting bigger or smaller as I move the mouse around. That’s probably something useful, that I just need to get used to.

If I keep at this for a while, I hope to train the software to be easier for me to do what I need, which right now is simply “culling” the bad images, leaving only good ones for me to work on starting tonight or tomorrow.

Unless you move the filmstrip, the image from main window is visible there and can be permanently deleted under “File Operations”. Deleting is also possible in File Browser.