Improvement wishes

Possible improvements (to my taste):

• Add grid in Geometry/Rotation
  • Put the “black to white” bar in the Local contrast module as in the “Haze removal” module
  • The inspector does not reflect current development.
    -The return of an image modified in Gimp in the same directory as the raw is not automatically displayed in the file browser, you have to change directory and return to the current directory for the tiff to be displayed .
  • In the exposure module put “color spread” as default choice.

These are personal wishes, don’t take it as a criticism.
(Google Translate)

--------------------------------------------------FR------------------------------------------

Améliorations possibles ( à mon goût ) :

• Ajouter la grille dans Géométrie / Rotation
  • Mettre la barre “noir vers blanc” dans le module Contraste local comme dans le module “Elimination de la brume”
  • L’inspecteur ne reflète pas le développement en cours.
    -Le retour d’une image modifiée dans Gimp dans le même répertoire que le raw ne s’affiche pas d’office dans le navigateur de fichiers, il faut changer de répertoire et revenir sur le répertoire en cours pour que le tiff s’affiche.
  • Dans le module exposition mettre “la propagation de la couleur” en choix par défaut.

Ce sont des souhaits personnels, n’y voyez pas de critiques.
(google traduction)

Are you aware, that you can make your own default profiles for such cases?
grafik

E.g. I like balanced, so I just included this setting in my default profile.

This could be misleading since the curve in local contrast doesn’t represent luminance, but some kind of level of detail

There is a workaround by using the grid from crop. But you are right that this could be more comfortable.

1 Like

Appuyez sur / hit F5.

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. I think most of your questions have been answered already, and I’ll see what I can do about the grid overlay. However:

I have no problem with criticism, fwiw (as long as it’s not just insults for their own sake, that is…)

Thank you for all this information. It’s really good to have help.
-------------------fr-------------
Merci pour tous ces renseignements. C’est vraiment bien d’être aidé.