Installation de Gmic pour Gimp sous ubuntu

Bonjour,
Lorsque j’entre cette commande flatpak install [flathub org.gimp.GIMP.Plugin.GMic] dans le terminal, je ne trouve pas la dernière version de gmic. C’est encore la version 2.9.
Que dois-je faire pour trouver la bonne version ?
Merci

@samj This person writes in the language you do.

When I enter this command flatpak install [flathub org.gimp.GIMP.Plugin.GMic] in terminal, I can’t find the latest version of gmic. It is still version 2.9.
What should I do to find the correct version?

I think it depends on the flatpak version of Gimp installed. You need newer than Gimp 2.10.28 Have you updated / upgraded ?

This in a kubuntu 22.04 try: flatpak install gimp which should give a listing.

Choose the 2.40 version of gmic which here gets a 3.1.2 version.

Thanks for the reply.
I uninstalled gimp and gmic et verified with flatpak list that it was good.
Then, I reinstalled properly gimp 3.10.32 and g’mic 3.1. These programs appear in flatpak list but when I launch gimp, g’mic isn’t in the filters.
So I don’t have g’mic anymore.
Thanks !
Have a good day

That is a shame. Obviously I do check these before posting, so it works here as this 50 second clip: https://i.imgur.com/zV180j6.mp4

The only thing I can suggest is ask the developers: Issues · GNOME / GIMP · GitLab and give all the details, version of ubuntu, French language, anything that might assist.

Have a nice (election) day.

Thanks for your reply !
I followed your advice but it didn’t work.
In the terminal, I have this error :
error while loading shared libraries: libjpeg.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
By the way, I have krita and g’mic works just fine.
There may be a conflict between gimp and krita but I don’t want to remove g’mic completely from my system.
I continue to look for solutions. At least, I hope that I make some progress in English…but even for that I’m not so sure…
Have a nice evening