Instructions to Build Natron plugins

Hi, does anyone know how to build/edit/debug Natron plugins in IDE (preferably QTCreator)?

I’m talking about the repositories
openfx-misc
openfx-arena
openfx-community

For now I started creating a .PRO to include the openfx/Support/…h. So I don’t have “file not found” errors anymore.

But there are many openfx errors of these 3 types:
error: ‘class OFX::IntParamDescriptor’ has no member named ‘setLayoutHint’; did you mean ‘setHint’?

error: ‘virtual bool {anonymous}::AddPlugin::isIdentity(const OFX::IsIdentityArguments&, OFX::Clip*&, double&, int&, std::__cxx11::string&)’ marked ‘override’, but does not override

error: ‘eLayoutHintNoNewLine’ was not declared in this scope

This great tutorial from @rodlie probably contains most of the steps needed. so we may start from there.

Just open the CMakeLists.txt file in openfx-whatever as a project in Qt Creator.

Thanks.
Now when I open the project (or right clic+ run cmake) in qtcreator i get:

CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to “MSYS Makefiles”. CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.

I Created a “cmake” kit and made it default:
It doesn’t work even i I replace mingw32-make.exe with make.exe
It doesn’t work even i I replace Cmake generator to MSYS MAkefiles instead of MingW

By the way when I right clic+run CMAKE how to know wich settings are used ? The cmake tab of qtcreator doesn’t have all the settings from the “kit” tab

Use the same kit as Natron (Qt 4.8/GCC 7.3), should not need to modify anything for the plugins. I don’t have access to a Windows computer until after work, can double check then.

And on my side, I have to check if I did not simply forgot to include cmake.exe and make.exe in my system path, or create a make.exe hardlink to mingw32-make.exe.