Is there an emoji (or standard emoticon) to indicate apperture?

When describing the metadata of a photograph - specifically focal length, shutter speed and apperture it is easy to write a line of text like this:

300mm f/5.8 1/1000

In the present-day of graphical representation of so many things, however:

:camera::icecream::rhinoceros:::waning_crescent_moon::beers::gift::bowling::saxophone::syringe::mantelpiece_clock:

… is it not an ommision, possiblt a glaring one, that there is no emoji for apperture?
A clock/timer emoji will do nicely to define exposure length, and a ruler (stretching things a bit, maybe) for focal length, thus:

:stopwatch:1/1000 :straight_ruler: 300mm

Appeture, however, is a ratio, and so has no dimension, no unit. It is merely a number. Convention is to use “f/” but an emoji that looks like the dartable icon or the many similar images would be apt.

I just had another look, and flickr use just such a graphic, as well as a timer for exposure time. I don’t go for the focal length graphic so much - it illustrates the concept of field of view, which is actually in inverse relationship to focal length:

So what do you all think?
Robust (but not abusive) debate is welcomed.

I don’t think it is super necessary, bit it might be nice. I’m sure someone just needs to propose it to the Unicode standards body, since they seem to accept everything!

I’m with you on that. A side view of an eye can mean so many different things. The likelihood of all people interpreting that symbol as focal length is about nil.

says it all!