librtprocess - quo vadis

Regarding LGM, as there may a lot of Dr. will possibly meet (@hanatos, @David_Tschumperle , @agriggio, @Carmelo_DrRaw) I will try to compensate that with the wisdom of age :wink:

1 Like

Well I have neither a doctorate nor the wisdom of age so Iā€™ll need to compensate with the vigor of youth.

2 Likes

Well, letā€™s have fun, good talks, good food and drinks :slight_smile:

Regarding this list:

I was caught by the flue last days, but will try to continue work on librtprocess at the weekend.
I would like to start with porting the current auto ca correction code from rt to librtprocess (the code with iterative processing). Any objections?

I believe it already has iterative processing.

Librtprocess has the latest auto ca correction code with iterative processing? I would know that I guess.

Youā€™re right. My mind still wasnā€™t clear caused by flue

Iā€™m just porting dual(double) demosaic to librtprocess. To do that correctly I also have to port dcb, rcd, vng4 and xtransfast demosaic to librtprocess. Any objections?

For sure not from my side!!!

No objections from me.

I am preparing some submissions for LGM, and one of them is a BOF for the community here. Do you want me to also request a BOF for a continuing face-to-face on this topic for you all?

For information: I added vng4, rcd, dcb and xtrans fast demosaic

Additional information: For vng4, the cfarray must have 4 distinct colours. Feeding 1 for both greens will fail.

I donā€™t see why not.

BOF: Oh very good idea yes please!

Ā·Ā·Ā·

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019, 18:07 CarVac, noreply@discuss.pixls.us wrote:

CarVac

January 11

I donā€™t see why not.

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond to darix, patdavid, Carmelo_DrRaw, Morgan_Hardwood, CarVac, houz, heckflosse, hanatos, agriggio.

In Reply To

patdavid

January 11

I am preparing some submissions for LGM, and one of them is a BOF for the community here. Do you want me to also request a BOF for a continuing face-to-face on this topic for you all?

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond to darix, patdavid, Carmelo_DrRaw, Morgan_Hardwood, CarVac, houz, heckflosse, hanatos, agriggio.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

I need two things to submit:

1. A good title?
    • librtprocess - combining early raw processing functionality

No idea here, but just taking a sort of stab at something

1. A short summary (<200 words)
    • A discussion on the possibility of sharing resources between projects to provide a library system for common raw processing functionality that can help to lower the barrier of entry for participating in development of tools.

Again, just taking a stab in the dark. :slight_smile:

Can anyone help shed some light? Iā€™ll do the submission from there.

How aboutā€¦

Title:
librtprocess: combining efforts for early raw processing functionality

Summary:
By sharing existing code and future developer effort to create a library for common raw processing functionality, we can improve performance for all and lower the barrier of entry for developers of new raw editing tools.

1 Like

Do you mind if I put you down as a presenter or co-presenter? @heckflosse you as well? (Iā€™m going to add @hanatos anyway because I canā€¦ :slight_smile: )

Iā€™m fine with it.

I would prefer @CarVac being the presenter, as he initiated librtprocess