Linkage between images

I tried to look from the manual if it possible to create a link between different images, but I didn’t find an answer so I’m wondering if it is possible. My question has actually two points

1. link destination to source items (e.g. panorama to the individual frames)
  2. “stack” the images together so that only one is visible (e.g. the final panorama)

I found there is Versioning that is kind of doing this, but what I understood from the documentation, this is linked to using the embedded image editor.

You should be able to select the images, then use the context menu / right-click to group them together (I think the image you right-click on will be the visible one). You can then control whether the group hides individual pictures or not.
I use a color tag for individual frames (orange, in my case) so that they stand out better from completed panoramas or single images in the same album.

Thanks. I didn’t find that when quickly scanning through the documentation.

You answer my second point, grouping the images together. If I have two versions of a same image (e.g. color and b&w or two different crops), I want both of them to point to the original raw. Another use case is a photo book, where I want to have a linkage to the pictures in the book. In this use case I don’t want to hide the different versions, but have them all visible, but know the relationship.