Linking Instagram account fails

When I try to link my Instagram account to my pixls.us account, I’m sent to a pixls.us page that says:

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

Any idea why that might be?

What do you mean by “linking” the two together?

I should have said connect. From my profile page, there’s an option to connect various social media accounts. When I try to connect Instagram, it fails.

Ah, I see. is there any kind of failure message? Do you have all javascript blockers turned off? Which browser are you using?

I use Firefox on Linux. I don’t have any JavaScript blockers installed, but I do have ublock origin and some anti tracking add-ons installed. Might they be the problem? I’ll try disabling them when I get back to my PC.

Indeed they may be the problem. Try disabling them!

Nothing scary here.

discuss

yes but it may be blocking something on the instagram side of things.

Yes, that’s what I meant. Whitelisting ublock is necessary for all the features to work, and doesn’t introduce any issues, even less commercials.

It still doesn’t work when I disable all my add-ons. But it seems that connecting the account merely allows me to use Instagram to log in to pixls.us. I thought it was more of a social connection, perhaps with a widget or something. At any rate, it doesn’t matter much, if that’s all it does.

Thanks for your time!

1 Like