Load command performs unwanted debayering

Hi all! I use Siril 1.2.1, and have just noticed that when I execute the ‘load’ command to load a CFA FITS file (like a master flat), it sometimes performs unwanted debayering of the loaded image.
Then I realized it depends on whether I have checked the ‘Debayer’ option in the GUI Open dialog.
I did not find any options for the ‘load’ command to explicitly say that I do not want to debayer.
This seems to me like a bug, or am I missing something?

Hello and welcome,
the load command acts like the open button, and since there is currently no option to the command to enable demosaicing, we use the status of the GUI when a script is run from it. But normally, no script should be using this feature and if demosaicing is required, it can be done with convert or calibrate. So in your case, just uncheck the box when running scripts… No other solution.

Hello, thanks for the explanation.
I am currently using the ‘load’ command in a script intended for creating a master flat: I convert the flat frames, calibrate them by subtracting a bias value, and stack them. The final step I want to do is to apply the ‘grey_flat’ command to the stacked image. But for this, I have to load it first.
Is there some better way of doing this without using the ‘load’ command?

The calibrate command has the equalize_cfa option:
https://siril.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Commands.html#index-8

This is the same as grey_flat