local lab multipoints

Hi,
reading the manual in French I tried to change the number of points modifying options file. I added Nspot=20 in rawtherapee/options but nothing happened.
Is it another file “option” or I am missing something??

Cheers
Gabriele

You’re referring to this part :

Nombre maximum de points de contrôle
Par défaut le nombre de points de contrôle est de 8. Vous pouvez choisir n’importe quelle valeur entre 2 et 499. Pour cela il suffit de changer la variable Nspot dans le fichier “option”; par exemple Nspot=12. Il est indispensable de relancer Rawtherapee après cette modification.

Maximum control’s points :
Default = 8
Range from 2 to 499
If you change Nsport you have to re launch rawtherapee to apply the change.

Note that the full rawpedia page is being translated right now :slight_smile:

Yes, that part…

And re lauching RT doesn’t change the number of control points?

I found the file… it’s under ~/.config/Rawtherapee/options

OK sorry, I was lost in your message. It was not about adding a line, itt was modifying the value in the settings. I didn’t see you weren’t at the good place.

Does it works OK now? Is it usefull for your use?

Hi keno40,
it works: I can use how many points I want, but for the first impression is it’s difficult, for me, to see how many points I set into the image.
To see what I done I have to move the slider for every point I set…

Could it be difficult re-code to view all points alls together and select with mouse on the image??

I don’t know I was clear :confused:

Cheers
Gabriele

I don’t have a clue…
Just ask here :

Or wait for the english version of the doc.

The selection sensibility can be set with the “scope”.

&have you seen this part ?
“if you select “Preferences” / “General” / “Local Adjustments”, by checking the “Show spot delimiters” box, you will get an approximation of the area affected by the spot and its settings.”