Looking for RAW samples of Nikon 50mm/1.2s

Hello all,

I do own the Nikkor AF-S 50/1.8 and looking for something more extreme for the sake of blur. Therefore I am currently eager for this one:
If there is another cool option in the range of 50mm, I would be interested as well. As I do have a D7100 and a D750, mechanical AF (German: Stangenautofocus, EN=?) would be fine, pure manual… I would be not tooo afraid, but not on my list yet :slight_smile:

Hence I wonder, anybody here has this 50/1.2 lens and could provide me some RAWs, ideally in different angles towards the light (even dreaming with sun in the picture as well as worst case lens-flare scenarios).

Yes I am also very often shoot in “no-light” conditions, however, I am not looking for this lens for astro photography. There I use my Sigma 20/1.4 [A].

Any insights are appreciated :slight_smile:

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers
Axel

I have a Nikkor Ais 1.2/50mm and a Nikon D700. I have a lot of images from this combo and can of course share some raw files (in private). The Nikkor Ais 1.2/50mm is one of the best lenses I own, though at F1.2 it’s really soft. From F2.0 upwards it begins to shine.

Ingo

1 Like

You have priv mail :smile:

This is more costly but worth considering. :upside_down_face: