lua script - database_statistics

I’m using DT 3.6.1 with Linux Mint 20.04.
I try to get a overview for database statistics like described hier.

But I cant find the lua script database_statistics. Maybe it’s not up to date.
Nevertheless I installed the lua scripts with git and the script manager is running.

Starting DT with darktable -d lua I get the message: LUA ERROR API Version: 7.0.0
What could be wrong?

Thanks for help. Regards Andreas

I just updated and had a look at the latest LUA git repository and the database_statistics script is not present.

If I have a look at the site you linked to and then got to the Darktable Erweiterung durch Lua Skripte link I see that this specific script, version 2.1.3, was last updated for darktable 3.2.0 (a tar file is provided on that page: direct link - Download für darktable 3.2.X (Linux).

A lot has changed over time, as I’m sure @wpferguson will agree with me, and I’m all but certain that that specific script needs some tinkering before it’ll work on the current darktable, or more specific, LUA implementation.

A quick look inside the lua script tells me that version 7 is not checked for. You might(!!) get away with adding ,{7,0,0} at the end of this line:

dt.configuration.check_version(...,{3,0,0},{4,0,0},{5,0,0},{6,0,0})

So it becomes (one line):

dt.configuration.check_version(...,{3,0,0},{4,0,0},{5,0,0},{6,0,0},{7,0,0})

I did not test this…

Thanks @Jade_NL it works now!
I added the version 7 term.
I find it a quite nice tool with a good overview of information.

Alguien me puede ayudar a instalar los scripts lua para darktable. No me funcionan y no sé que es lo que estoy haciendo mal.

What version are you using…

https://docs.darktable.org/lua/stable/lua.scripts.manual/installation/

Once you have git installed if its missing you should be able to use the script manager… in LT view lower left…
https://docs.darktable.org/lua/stable/lua.scripts.manual/scripts/tools/script_manager/

Uploading: darktable_2.jpg…
Tengo este problema cuando intento exportar imágenes y, no me las añade directamente a colección. Tengo la útlima versión de darktable. Alguien me puede ayudar?. Gracias.