Luminance HDR 2.6.0 is out!
After almost two years of development Luminance HDR 2.6.0 is finally out.
This new release introduces new features:
- Four brand new tone-mapping operators: ferwerda, kimkautz, lischinski and vanhateren.
- All tone-mapping operators have been optimized for speed and lower memory consumption (Thanks to Ingo Weyrich).
- Speed up for hdr creation (Also thanks to Ingo Weyrich).
- Added post processing gamma and saturation.
- In HDR Wizard it is now possible to preview the final HDR after applying different fusion settings and before accepting it.
- Other small improvements and bug-fixing as usual.
Binaries for Windows and macOS are available on SourceForge as usual.
Note: for macOS versions 10.12+ use the qt 5.13 dmg.
For OSX 10.10 and 10.11 use the qt 5.9 dmg.