Memory allocation issues

I am using the latest version of Siril. When I tried to stack using the drizzle option, the program hung and I got the following error in the log:
log: Stacking failed, please check the log to fix your issue.

(siril.exe:6876): Gtk-WARNING **: 14:31:40.906: infinite surface size not supported

Do you have any suggestions on how to proceed?

There is no link. This is a gtk warning. You must have other errors.

As a relative newby, I have no idea of where to look or how to investigate. Do you have any suggestions on where to go for help?

Post the whole log, please.

I solved the problem by using a different set of darks (prior darks were gathered at a cooler temperature and the dark subs were shorter). I’m not sure why this worked but I am happy it did.

you should get more info in the output tab, if not, you may see something more by launching siril from a terminal. Otherwise can you tell what operations you did to make it hang, like what kind of images processed with what options?
Even if you found a way that works it would help us if you could reproduce it to avoid it happening again.
Thank you

I am so sorry, but after hours of effort to reproduce the problem, Siril has been behaving itself perfectly. This makes me wonder if my Windows 10 computer may have an intermittent problem. I will certainly contact the forum if I experience this problem again, and if it happens I will have a better idea of what materials will be helpful in troubleshooting.