Merry Christmas!

And all the best for the festive season!

21 Likes

Aren’t the cows supposed to jump over the moon?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

he he Todd. Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year.

1 Like

A very Merry and blessed Christmas to all here at PixLS. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not at Christmas - they’re on holiday! :wink:

Thanks, @priort, @sallyanne and @lylejk - same to you!

1 Like

Merry Christmas and happy 2024!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you and your families. And as a side note: what a great community and group of people you are! Thank you for an amazing 2023!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Have fun!
Claes in Lund, Sweden
a.k.a Santa Claes™ at this time of the year

6 Likes

@123sg Oh dear — you managed to photograph me???

Santa Claes

1 Like

No, cows jump only over the mooooooooooon … :smiley:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for all your exchanges, tips, help etc etc etc this past year… I really appreciate it. I usually pop in once a day to see what is going on… I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and holidays.

May you all be well and enjoy a wonderful 2024 that brings you health happiness, joy and wealth… Okay I guy can dream but one or two of the four might be nice :slight_smile:

Be safe and stop and hug your loved ones. I lost a close friend just a month ago. Its hard to think that I will not ever share another beer another story or see him again… It happened all too fast… He appeared to have done everything right in life and was very well set up in retirement and yet without your health it means nothing… so my tip for 2024 would be to stop, slow down a bit and be present and in the moment when you are with friends and family. Cherish those times and never take them for granted… All the best everyone…

6 Likes

Thank you Todd, for all your input over the year! :slight_smile:
Very sorry about the loss of your friend - I don’t think I can say anything relevant except that its happened to me too. Know how you feel.
All the very best for 2024!

@Claes… so that’s who it was! :wink: I might have known he was a fellow photographer.
@lphilpot I did actually title that shot (elsewhere) as Moooo…n.
@Tim Thanks. :blush:

Happy new year to all of you too!

2 Likes

Apparently, they have to wait until “the cat and the fiddle” show up. :wink:

Sadly, I can relate; I’ve lost so many and so much during this time in the years gone by. Please accept my sincere heartfelt condolences.

Happy holidays, everyone. :heart: :christmas_tree: And a great new year to all.

1 Like

@martbetz @123sg Thanks guys…my friend Pat was a real cracker. He was a Dublin boy that came to Canada. Together with a few others we met when we were younger and played soccer. Of course a drink or two at the pub after… Once we were all done with that, ie we got too old and broken to run around like that the tradition continued… no soccer but once a week to the pub and then lots of other social events with our wives and golf outings, birthdays etc. He was the center of the room where ever he landed… 30+ years and we rarely missed a Wed night (recently it has become Thursday as Guinness is 7 CAD tax in :slight_smile: )

I’m sure many of you have or will have such wonderful old friends… Think of them often and never hesitate to reach out for a chat or to say hello…

Again have a safe and wonderful holiday everyone…

All the best… Todd

4 Likes

Happy Holidays folks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope everyone has a good one!

2 Likes

For those of you who may have cause to observe the Christian festival which is the MASS celebrating the birth of CHRIST, a quick grab of the nativity set in front of our tree:

The world still is a messy, pain-filled place; that will not change this side of eternity. The message proclaimed by Christians (including me, preaching in a local church tomorrow) is that the God who created the universe embraced our messiness and pain because of his love for us.

For Todd and others who have lost friends and other loved ones this year, the Christmas message can not remove your pain, but may possibly help you in your ongoing, pain-filled, messy life.

Mild He lays His glory by, Born that man no more may die,
Born to raise the sons of earth, Born to give them second birth.
Hark! the herald angels sing: Glory to the newborn King

(Charles Wesley 1707-1788)

5 Likes

Martin, that means rather more to me than I can find words to say at this moment… thank you!

4 Likes