Metadata filters on a tab

When starting ART, in the file browser, the right part “Filters on metadata” takes up a lot of space to the detriment of the photo thumbnails. Would it be possible to make this part right in a new tab below Filter Inspect?
Tab that would only be active in the file browser if needed. This passage in Tab would free up space for the thumbnails and would, incidentally, give a better look.
(google translate)

Au lancement de ART, dans le navigateur de fichier, la partie droite “Filtres sur les métadonnées” prend beaucoup de place au détriment des vignettes de photographies. Serait-il possible de faire passer cette partie droite dans un nouvel onglet en dessous de Filtrer Inspecter ? Onglet qui ne serait actif que dans le navigateur de fichier au besoin. Ce passage en Onglet libererait de la place pour les vignettes et donnerait, accessoirement, un meilleur look.

Hi,
you can hide the metadata filters sidebar, like this:

you can still switch to the inspector mode by pressing “Ctrl+I”

HTH

Thank you for your reply. I am in the process of learning to use ART to make animations around this software in my photo club. Some members are having difficulty using Darktable. It’s a good app but it’s too complicated for classic developments by amateur photographers.

Merci de votre réponse. Je suis en train d’apprendre à utiliser ART pour faire des animations autour de ce logiciel dans mon club photo. Certains adhérents ont des difficultés pour utiliser Darktable. C’est un bon soft mais qui est trop compliqué pour des développements classiques de photographes amateurs.

Salut, utilisez aussi la touche M pour cacher les deux panneaux gauche+droite.
Hello, use the M key as well to hide both panels left and right.

Nice to hear that :slight_smile:
If you have more questions feel free to ask!