Methods for Color and exposure correction in RawTherapee

Yes I had already messaged offering the IT8 target once I can find it. Having just moved, I’m not quite sure where it is.

I’ve got the one in my office I can send, just let me know the info!

Olympus OMD E-M5 (Mark I).

@patdavid I don’t have color target shots for that. Would be great if you could send daylight + tungsten shots:
http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/How_to_create_DCP_color_profiles#Shooting_the_Color_Target

2 Likes

I’ll need to dig up a tungsten bulb, but sure!

Curious: When we are referring to tungsten, is there a particular light bulb that we are talking about?

@afre the plain ol’ clear glass tungsten filament incandescent light bulb - see the image in my link above.

1 Like

So I’d like to help @Morgan_Hardwood with his color profile project. I have 2 cameras that he doesn’t have profiles for but I need a color target. @patdavid, did you have one that you can loan, or was I supposed to get it from @paperdigits? It was unclear to me from the discussion if there’s one or two color targets floating around. I can send it back after taking the calibration shots with my cameras, or just hang onto it until someone else needs it, and send it to them.

I’m in the USA.

My cameras are: Canon Powershot G7X Mark 2 and Canon EOS 80D. I can also profile a Pixel 2 XL smartphone if interested.

2 Likes

Either of us can send it to you, but I’m out of town until next weekend

Absolutely! PM me an address to send it and I’ll try to drop it in the post early this week. (Also, super big thank you to @paperdigits who actually bought it and mailed it over to me).