Migrating from Aperture (not yet !)

Hi,
Looking for users who already migrate their library from Aperture to Darktable. I did search and read a lot, but many questions still not solved for me.
I’m on the process to clean my Aperture library and want to try this script to generate xml files on test folder Aperture-write-XMP
Is there user who already try it ?
I already found a solution for all the GPS data include in Aperture Library with Houdageo software, but will I have to merge xlm files ? and How ?
For now my pictures are on Nas volumes and I will have to move originals to hfs+ volume in order for the function " Save IPTC to original" to work (don’t why it it not working on the volume which I can import pictures with Aperture but not modify them)
Concerning the picture adjustments, I will chose the export as Tiif method as I don’t know better solution.
As I could not find any relevant information to help me, I will be glad to hear from former Aperture users here.
Regards (from France)

The working link to the aperture write XMP is: GitHub - arru/Aperture-write-XMP: This script makes it a routine task to write XMP sidecars for image masters in Aperture

The Aperture script says it already writes the GPS data into the XMP file. If this doesn’t work for you, darktable can read GPX files and tag your images.

Seems like this info is also covered by the script.

This seems like the best idea if you want to have your edits from aperture.