New Plugin CollectHelper Available

I have created a small and simple little plug-in designed to help my personal workflow in dt. Hopefully others find it useful.

About this plugin
This plugin adds the button(s) to the “Selected Images” module:

1. Return to Previous Collection
  2. Collect on image’s Folder
  3. Collect on image’s Color Label(s)
  4. Collect on All (AND)

It also adds 3 preferences to the lua options dialog box which allow the user to activate/deactivate the 3 “Collect on” buttons.

Button Behavior:

1. Return to Previous Collection - Will reset the collect parameters to the previously active settings
  2. Collect on image’s Folder - Will change the collect parameters to be “Folder” with a value of the selected image’s folder location
  3. Collect on image’s Color Label(s) - Will change the collect parameter to be “Color” with a value of the selected images color labels, will apply multiple parameters with AND logic if multiple exist
  4. Collect on All (AND) - Will collect on all parameters activated by the preferences dialog, as such this button is redundant if you only have one of the two other options enabled

Find it here:

2 Likes

I failed to mention, you’ll need to restart DT after making changes to the preferences for any change to take effect.

Feel free to make a pull request to the official dt Lua script repository. That would make it easier to discover for others.

1 Like

A pull request has been created for this.

1 Like