I have created a small and simple little plug-in designed to help my personal workflow in dt. Hopefully others find it useful.
About this plugin
This plugin adds the button(s) to the “Selected Images” module:
- Return to Previous Collection
- Collect on image’s Folder
- Collect on image’s Color Label(s)
- Collect on All (AND)
It also adds 3 preferences to the lua options dialog box which allow the user to activate/deactivate the 3 “Collect on” buttons.
- Return to Previous Collection - Will reset the collect parameters to the previously active settings
- Collect on image’s Folder - Will change the collect parameters to be “Folder” with a value of the selected image’s folder location
- Collect on image’s Color Label(s) - Will change the collect parameter to be “Color” with a value of the selected images color labels, will apply multiple parameters with AND logic if multiple exist
- Collect on All (AND) - Will collect on all parameters activated by the preferences dialog, as such this button is redundant if you only have one of the two other options enabled
Find it here: