New to Node-based compositing so someone kindly answer this list of questions

new to Node-based compositing and of course Natron , anyway i have my way to learn new programs so kindly someone answer this questions…

[public questions]

1- Natron and 2d motion graphics animations like pop up etc , you know what i am talking about in simple do i have any limits or whatever to prevent doing simple motion graphics …? do i have all features to do that with Natron?

2- is Node-based compositing just a different way for compositing and if i learned it can i finish the task with it …

[technical questions]

3- where is the anchor point tool or how to control it on objects? i can not find results about that?! [ you might add topic about that with Natron ] this really important question at least for me …

4- are the node links or lines (etc) are just to describe “layer above layer” and all the work on the time line?

so please answer with the number of the question with direct and simple answer, anyway if any one have good sources or links thinks it will help learning Natron fast that will be great …

I think you should start with the user documentation first: Natron documentation — Natron 2.3.16 documentation

i will see that … but anyway if someone older ( with natron) just answered the 4 questions that i think are simple and easy to answer (for him) that will help , so i am searching for some kind of personal answer, experience etc …
anyway thanks for posting the link.

We write documentation so we don’t have to answer the same questions over and over. Since you seem to be unfamiliar with natron and nodal compositors in general, I’d suggest you read the documentation first, try the application, then ask what questions remain. Doing otherwise is a strain on resources.

the questions contain public questions that should and can be answered personally from experience ! technical questions " anchor point (control) in Natron " if you searched that you will know why i had to ask about this Specifically , and if you read my post carefully you will see

i have my way to learn new programs so kindly someone answer this questions

so i just announced and explained that is Personal Inquiry … any way i do not see any harm for posting it or answering it . hope you see that is simple and no need to be complicated…

And had you bothered to search the docs, you’d see this: Tracking and stabilizing — Natron 2.3.16 documentation

i just edited the reply to your answer before i saw your answer …

the questions contain public questions that should and can be answered personally from experience !! technical questions " anchor point (control) in Natron " if you searched about that you will know why i had to ask about this Specifically …

and if you read my post carefully you will see " i have my way to learn new programs so kindly someone answer this questions"
so i just announced and explained that is Personal Inquiry … any way i do not see any harm for posting it or answering it . hope you see that is simple and no need to be complicated…

Please understand that Natron is free software and the community donates it’s time to give support for the application. The docs cover the basics of using the application, which it seems all your questions pertain to. If every new user needed their questions personally amswered, then nobody would ever do anything besides answer the same questions over and over again. So we write docs to cover basic usage.

The harm is that answering your questions personally drain the resources of the already small community of users.

1 Like

Please understand that Natron is free software and the community donates it’s time to give support for the application. The docs cover the basics of using the application, which it seems all

what!! did you read my questions? did you read my answer? why you can not understand that at least the public questions should be answered by a personal who is older (with natron )?!!! please understand me !!

The harm is that answering your questions personally drain the resources of the already small community of users.

what !!! if i am asking about every specific part or tool for example about how to add text before searching the web or how even to open the program you might say that but for example if you put a link on this forum taking about anchor (natron) point or even the web (tutorial) even if you will see that is no many results but it is ok !!.. i will apologize to you for asking this question (only) because i believe other questions should be answered personally …even to be fair and because i do not think it is a big problem i might delete the 4th question if you want because it can be answered "as [technical question describe something can be known if watched some tutorials for basic using of the program and can be skipped for now as opposed to the question before it …

i have to put this comment on single reply to finish this … if you insist on your opinion you might noticed that we wasted the time and " drained the resources" talking about " asking the question " not " answering the questions " … no one forcing one to answer i believe any one have the right to answer when his time fits and if he want to answer so just leave the topic open for that … or close it if that bothers you or think it is better for forum resources …
THANKS

I still can’t understand why you do not want to read the provided documentation, which answers both your technical questions.

Its a two-way street, to your point: had you spent the time reading the provided documentation instead of writing insensed replies, you’d probably have all your answers.

you know what i will follow you just answer this questions

can you just please put qoute from the docs directly about the anchor point and moving it without effect on the position of the object at start etc ? even if you set it up and doubt !! how you can explain something advanced like the anchor point to “program newbie” without posting a video or pic Especially if there is almost even no content on the Internet talking about this specific part … !!! then why the forum for ? please i do not know why you can not see that ! that was for the technical part

for the public questions if you think and to be honest i do not know if you think that but if you think that can be answered by reading non personal opinion or at least not should be answered personally please ask mr.docs or any other user guide docs on the web to answer my general questions from his experience about how far and good etc natron is and what his view of node compositing in general that of course if you think that the whole questions can be answered by the docs sceptically for natron newbie
even if i find answers of that outside this forum from others sites or outside people in general why i just can not ask or know that from the official forum …

Sub-note Whatever the outcome of this discussion nothing personal, and no feelings like anger etc !! …

With a link to the official natron documentation, which you clearly haven’t clicked. Please click it.

The tool name you’re searching for is incorrect. The correct name is in the link I provided so many posts ago.

With a link to the official natron documentation, which you clearly haven’t clicked. Please click it

are you really convinced of this reply to the question ?

i clicked the link and browsed the main titles and some of it it specific any way before your reply any way …

The tool name you’re searching for is incorrect. The correct name is in the link I provided so many posts ago.

i think that is the first time you mention that the name is incorrect ! and that is on you not on me how someone know that with out asking about something global, common known as "anchor point !! if you just answered this question normally like

example: hey the tool is not called anchor point on natron and this an example video for using it to see if that what you are looking for!
that is how the reply should be for something first time asked … if someone did not answer about that with more clear answer like what it should be i might read the docs with focus as a miserable source about this specific point …

and again if you really insist on your opinion just leave it open for answering the whole question with the way it should be or do the other option …

note: i have to logout now so i might be late answering you reply if you replied again hope next time i log in i find someone (including you) answered my questions as it should be …