New Update 07.2021

Hi,
thank you very much for continuing your work on this project.
I have a problem with the new script. The log file in the system info screen is not cleared when a new backup run is started. The file is getting longer and longer and longer. This was not the case in the previous version.
The new repair function is very interesting, can I use it with exfat? Or only with a Linux file system?
The display now shows the progress of the run as x of y, % and a bar, this is very very nice. But all these three values are the same at the end. Is it possible to change a line to the remaining time? I think this value would be very interesting.

Kind regards
Thomas

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

I have a problem with the new script. The log file in the system info screen is not cleared when a new backup run is started.

Ah, good point! I’ve fixed it.

The new repair function is very interesting, can I use it with exfat? Or only with a Linux file system?

At the moment, it only works with the ext filesystems (ext2, ext3, and ext4). We may add support for exFAT in the future.

Is it possible to change a line to the remaining time? I think this value would be very interesting.

I need to consult the author of this particular feature.

Kind regards,
Dmitri

It is not fixed, the file is not deleted when the next run starts (Log file, System info screen)

That would be very nice!

Thank you, maybe it is possible!

Kind regards
Thomas

Ah, missed a line. Should be fixed now.