Oh dear! I’ve been using a Siril version, can’t remember which but I installed it in September last year, just fine up until now.
I saw there was “the latest” version so installed it and deleted the older version.
Now I’m stuck. The newer version just doesn’t seem to work.
I have selected the “home” file where the RAW lights and darks are, pressed the QSC_Preprocessing but just get the error:
14:53:09: No files were found for convert
14:53:09: Error in line 18: ‘convert bias -out=…/process’.
14:53:09: Exiting batch processing.
14:53:09: Script execution failed…
I have tried two go back to the old version, which worked just fine, but can’t find it. Now I’m stuffed, can’t do any processing.