next live meeting: November 28, 17:00 UTC

Should I write this into the program (first post)?

Sure. Slot me in at 18:30 (1:30 PM EST) so I may grab a quick bite beforehand. If that is too late, there is always next time.

1 Like

I should be able to stop by I think.

1 Like

I scheduled you for 19:00 UTC.

1 Like

Just added the Jitsi link.

oh. Just noticed that it’s Movember, not November. Let’s leave it that way.

1 Like

Movember is a thing. Ha ha.

We are also time-travelling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For anyone trying to join through Firefox: this seems to keep reloading the page and making it unable to join. Please try another browser…

Thanks as always @betazoid and the others who came!

2 Likes

Everyone, thank you for participating! I recorded the meeting from 17:30 to the end. It is 660 MB in its current state. If we have consensus to put it online, I would like someone to handle that. Message me.

1 Like

I would like to see the meeting. I didn’t have to opportunity to connect and it seems to be interesting :+1:

I would like to see this made available.

Had problems, again, with this whole Jitsi thing. I was able to log on, see who attended, could read the chat but no sound and no video (tried multiple browsers). Frustrating!

Thanks to everybody for participating!

yes please! if you can youtubize the video I guess we’ll all be happy. You can set it to “unlisted” so that it will be accessible to everyone with the link but not be discoverable via google etc.

1 Like

:+1:

A peertube instance is a good place indeed.

Considering how much I talked and probably “removed all doubt” and inserted foot into mouth I third this motion.

It is being transcoded by the site now. Watch when it is ready.

Post your comments in this thread.

4 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to upload and share this!

Folks, I started a new thread here: Next Live Meeting is on...

If you had issues joining last time, I would like your feedback on your preferred platform and time as well as what you would like the next meeting to have or be. Thanks!