Starting with this release, the regular multi-arch Docker image is 64-bit only. A 32-bit version of our stable release for older devices is offered separately. In the long run, this frees up development resources and saves weeks of build, upload, and test time on our infrastructure.
- Based on Go version 1.17.5, which includes important HTTP/2 and network security fixes
- People: Concurrent updates are no longer possible to prevent inconsistencies
- Places: Additional logs to detect invalid GPS coordinates in metadata
- SQLite: Reduced routine maintenance log levels and fixed migration warnings
- Thumbnails: Apple Display P3 profile support for more accurate colors
- Translations: Updated French
Enjoy & have a great weekend!