No colour in my stacked result

Hi all,
I have used SIRIL for a couple of years without issue at all, it has been superb.
I use a OSC camera and do OSC preprocessing script
Now out of the blue the stacked result is coming out with no colour in the RGB tab even after PCC.
To try and fix this I made sure I was running latest SIRIL version, tried it on a different computer, tried some old data, tried a script without flats. Still with no difference. There is colour data in the light frame.
I’m really baffled after trying those options, I don’t know the common factor is. :slightly_frowning_face: Please can anyone help??

MAny thanks in advance for any ideas

Some of the experts may be able to figure out what is happening with that script. But, in the meantime, I recommend that you try the Sirilic script. You can submit color projects or mono projects. You just check off the types of lights you will be submitting and then copy and paste the files into the appropriate bin for each set of lights and their calibration files. It takes seconds and works very well at default settings. Check it out here.

Without any screenshot or shared stacked file this is very difficult to say something.
We need more information.

thank you gents for replies . easiest thing to do right now is a link to a stacked result fits file for you to look at. Again many thanks

Could you send me on preprocessed image ?
Starting by pp_…

Just one. I’m not sure, but it looks like the Bayer pattern chosen for the demosaicing is wrong.

Hi thank you very much,
Forgive me lock042, is that not a preprocessed file I posted the link to? Not understanding what you mean by pp_ .

The link is to a fits file result straight after a OSC_preprocessing script. Please instruct me if that isn’t what you require. I can’t see how to change the Bayer pattern while doing this script, the camera is rggb as you’d probably expect and as far as I know I have not changed that to anything else.

Many thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

pp files are intermidiate files located in the process folder

gotcha

I can confirm the demosaicing is not good.
You should have a look here: Preferences (GUI) — Siril 1.2.0 documentation

AH that sorted it thank you so very much.
I checked the dabayer info from fits header box.
Much appreciated for help, clear skies to you sir. :+1: