No histogram tool on Siril 1.2.0-beta2 ?? Windows 11

Hi! I´ve just updated today… I was working with 1.0.6 until today…
Now I can not adjust histogram… no tool for that…? ?

Thanks

Hello, I don’t know what happens with your computer, but the first three entries of the list are about histogram transformation. Don’t you have this? Processing — Siril 1.2.0 documentation
See also the first page of the section on image stretching for more information about the tools.

THis is only the shortcut which is not in the toolbar anymore. But yes, reading tutorials and/or documentation should help you as everything is documented now :).

I understand… I´m checking it… but I think the shortcut was a great tool … I´m looking for “how to run” the tool now…

Thanks for your reply
Miguel

Reading the docs… the things that we can do are really …wow!!.
Thanks again to the developing team…

Yes, but I think this is was a mistake. This toolbar normally contains only visualization tools. So the presence of the histogram transformation shortcut in this toolbar could lead to confusion. In addition, we have introduced another tool that allows you to stretch the histogram, which is of much better quality. We did not want to favour one over the other. And in fact, we have 3 tools that are able to stretch. These 3 tools are then grouped into the image processing menu.

Seeing it from this point of view you are absolutely right…
Thank you very much for your job!
Miguel