Here is the changelog from latest stable version 2.3.0 to next major minor version 2.4.0.
- [gmic-qt-2.3.1] Split preview mode has been recoded from scratch and most filters now allows to move the frontier between ‘Before’ and ‘After’ views. New splitting modes have been also added.
[core-2.3.3] Add commands and functions to manage inverse hyperbolic functions
- [gmic-qt-2.3.3] Add filter Deformations / Stereographic projection, usually used to create mini-planets from equirectangular panoramas.
- [gmic-qt-2.3.4] Add filter Colors / Mixer [PCA] which gets the working color basis with a Principal Component Analysis of the image colors.
- [gmic-qt-2.3.1] Slight changes in design: Remove some frame borders, darken line separators.
[gmic-qt-2.3.2] New keyboard shortcut
CTRL+Pallows to enable/disable the preview window.
- [gmic-qt-2.3.2] Filter Rendering / Mandelbrot - Julia sets has been recoded from scratch and eases now the navigation in the fractal sets.
[zart-2.3.2] Updated available filters, and added support of
- [gmic-qt-2.3.4] Added preview image cache system to reduce the number of API calls to the host software, when displaying the preview widget.
[core-2.3.1] Change zooming behavior of 3d object with right mouse button (invert direction) when in volumetric image view (activated with CTRL+V).
[core-2.3.1] Fix bug in guided filtering (command
guided) when guide has less channels than source image.
[core-2.3.1] Fix bug in loader of
.pfmimage files. Malformed files were trying to allocate a lot of
[core-2.3.2] Fix small bug in command
mapwith predefined colormap and boundary condition set to
[gmic-qt-2.3.2] Some code refactorization and small bug fixes.
[zart-2.3.1] Add missing include for QButtonGroup.
[zart-2.3.2] Compiles again with Qt 4.8 2.
[gmic-qt-2.3.3] Fixed bug when defining filters with
point()parameter in burst mode : size of the image given to the preview command was occasionally wrong, leading to (slow) computation of the preview on the full-size image.
And as always, a lot of minor bug fixes…