OSC scripts fails with image dimension error

Siril 1.2.1, build 9626
Intel Mac, running Sonoma 14.4.1

Running the script “OSC_preprocessing” completes building all the master files, but then fails with “images must have same dimensions”.

All original FITS files are 3 layers, but It looks like the script is saving the masters as 1 layer, while the light files for preprocessing are native 3 layers

If I perform the steps manually, pre-processing succeeds.

Is this a script issue or (more likely) a user issue?

Logs here:
2024-05-14T06.01.44.txt (16.0 KB)

Please check at this url: Calibration — Siril 1.2.0 documentation (especially the paragraph speaking about image size error) because this is a common user issue.

Yes, I have read the documentation. However, the paragraph to which you are referring talks about different sizes with respect to RAW and JPG files that may be in the working directory. In my case, all the files I am dealing with are FIT files and those are the only types that exist in these directories.

All frames (images, bias, darks, flats) were taken with the same QHY268C camera. Again, I can preprocess manually without a problem. It seems only to be the script that is failing with the “image dimension” error

OK, I have determined the problem! Somewhere along the way, I ended up with Siril “converted” files in the lights folder. These files were converted with Debayering so ended up as 3 channel files instead of the native single channel without debayering.

Scripts function as they should. I have less hair now from the pulling it out over the past 2 days!