Pas d'enregistrement possible si Art est ouvert à partir de DIGIKAM

Bonjour quand j’ envoie une photo vers Art à partir de Digikam, celle-ci peut être traitée mais aucun enregistrement ou export n’est possible.
Est-ce normal ?

In English with Deepl
Hello, when I send a photo to Art from Digikam, it can be processed but no recording or export is possible.
Is this normal?

Bonjour & bienvenu !

Moi je n’ai aucun problème d’enregistrer une photo envoyez de Digikam vers ART.
J’utilise l’AppImage 8.2.0, sur Linux.

C’est toujours utile si vous donnez :

• la version de Digikam
  • ditto pour ART
  • votre OS (Windows, etc.).

En anglais maintenant:
I’ve no problems saving a photo in ART that was sent to it by Digikam.
Using AppImage 8.2.0 on Linux.

It’s always helpful when you give:

• the version of Digikam you’re using
  • version of ART
  • your OS.

Oui vous avez raison j’ai oublié de le faire.
Digikam: 8.2
Art : 1.21

En fait je n’ai pas la barre avec les outils d’enregistrement et d’export qui apparait normalement dans Art.

Yes, you’re right, I forgot to do that.
Digikam: 8.2
Art: 1.21

In fact I don’t have the bar with the recording and export tools that normally appears in Art.

Hi,
What is the command you use to run art from digikam? It looks like you are passing some command-line flag that should not be there…

Bonjour, en fait au début j’ai fait “ouvrir avec” puis j’ai choisi “art.exe” et depuis en cliquant “F4” l’image s’ouvre dans Art comme ça :slight_smile:

Hello, in fact at first I did “open with” then I chose “art.exe” and since clicking “F4” the image opens in Art like this

Ok, there’s definitely something weird going on. I’ll investigate, thanks for the report!

Hi,
can you try with the following steps and see if it helps?

Screenshot from 2024-02-23 08-00-00

Screenshot from 2024-02-23 08-00-28

Screenshot from 2024-02-23 08-00-41

Bonjour, je viens d’essayer mais ça ne fonctionne pas. A l’étape 3 dès que je clique sur “art.exe” puis ouvrir je reviens à l’étape 2 et rien ne se passe et avec F4 l’image s’ouvre mais même soucis qu’avant, pas d’export.
Mais ce n’est pas grave j’utilise cette méthode rarement.

Hello, I’ve just tried but it doesn’t work. At step 3 as soon as I click on “art.exe” then open I go back to step 2 and nothing happens and with F4 the image opens but same problem as before, no export.
But it doesn’t matter, I rarely use this method.

Hi,

I have encountered same problem with @Thierry007 in Windows 10. If I launch digikam as administrator, I can open the file with ART from digikam. However, if I launch digikam as standard user, I cannot launch ART from digiKam like him.

regards.